Harley-Davidson® of Singapore has been operating since 1993, bringing joy to thousands via Motorcycles, Parts & Accessories, Motorcycles aftersales and MotorClothes. With more than 2 decades under the KOMOCO management, Harley-Davidson® of Singapore continues to share the brand's lifestyle and add valuable experiences to countless customers and strong supporters. If you're keen to join our team, email us at email@example.com
Reporting to the Service Manager and Workshop Foreman, this unique individual must be a team player, dedicated, dependable and takes pride in his work. Progressive H-D® training will be provided.
- Perform fault diagnosis on motorcycles and recommend remedial actions
- Complete assigned job within allowed time with quality workmanship
- Assist team leader to lead a team of technicians
- Assist team leader in liaison with Service Consultants on job progress/status
- Minimum 3 years work experience as motorcycles technician
- Knowledge in Harley-Davidson®motorcycles is an added advantage
- Class 2 licence
Join us as a Motor-Sales Executive at one of the most respected sales teams in the region.
- Selling the dream machines from the most iconic marque. Make sales through engagement and lead acquisitions.
- Engagement via showroom duties, roadshow events, road trips and personal outreach.
- Leads acquisition through social/digital campaigns crafted by the marketing department.
You'll need to eat, breathe and live motorcycling culture. A Class 2 riding license is mandatory. Only Singaporeans and PRs may apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted through email or mobile.APPLY NOW
If you would like to get in touch with us. Please fill out your details below.