BE PART OF THE #1 TEAM
Harley-Davidson® of Singapore has been operating since 1993, bringing joy to thousands via Motorcycles, Parts & Accessories, Motorcycles aftersales and MotorClothes. With more than 2 decades under the KOMOCO management, Harley-Davidson® of Singapore continues to share the brand's lifestyle and add valuable experiences to countless customers and strong supporters. If you're keen to join our team, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reporting to the Service Manager and Workshop Foreman, this unique individual must be a team player, dedicated, dependable and takes pride in his work. Progressive H-D® training will be provided.
- Perform fault diagnosis on motorcycles and recommend remedial actions
- Complete assigned job within allowed time with quality workmanship
- Assist team leader to lead a team of technicians
- Assist team leader in liaison with Service Consultants on job progress/status
- Minimum 3 years work experience as motorcycles technician
- Knowledge in Harley-Davidson®motorcycles is an added advantage
- Class 2 licence
Join us as a Motor-Sales Executive at one of the most respected sales teams in the region.
- Selling the dream machines from the most iconic marque. Make sales through engagement and lead acquisitions.
- Engagement via showroom duties, roadshow events, road trips and personal outreach.
- Leads acquisition through social/digital campaigns crafted by the marketing department.
You'll need to eat, breathe and live motorcycling culture. A Class 2 riding license is mandatory. Only Singaporeans and PRs may apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted through email or mobile.APPLY NOW
Are you a process-orientated task master who is confident to motivate a team and deliver superb customer satisfaction? Be the oil in our cogs. Join Harley-Davidson of Singapore as a Service Manager and represent one of the world’s greatest motorcycle brands.
- Manage employees and operations of the Service Department, ensuring that service personnel are well trained and maximising team productivity.
- Ensure Service Department contributes an acceptable level of gross & net profit, in line with budgeted revenue and expense objectives.
- Provide prompt, dependable, high quality motorcycle service to customers, maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Complete all Harley-Davidson training programs in a timely manner.
- Grow the volume of service work.
- Oversee warranty claims and recalls.
- Oversee database management of Service customers.
- Work with Marketing, Motorcycle Sales, Parts & Accessories and other departments to develop promotional campaigns.
- Monthly service report submissions to brand principals and company.
- At least 6 years of progressive experience within the Service Department of a motorcycle dealership.
- 3 years of Dealership Technical Leadership Role in mentoring a team.
- Degree holder preferred.
- Knowledge of Harley-Davidson motorcycles is a bonus but not necessary.
- Current Class 2 motorcycle license.
Harley-Davidson of Singapore is looking for a meticulous team player to provide administrative support to our team. If you are a reliable and efficient multi-tasker, we might have a spot for you to fill!
- Administrative matters, including collating and organizing reports and preparing presentations, to be done in an accurate and timely manner.
- Manage customer database.
- Customer communications, including phone calls and email correspondences.
- Assist with general marketing matters.
- Good spoken and written command of English.
- Meticulous, organized and responsible, with an eye for detail.
- Good phone and email communication skills with internal team and with external customers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software – Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Administrative or assistant experience preferred.
- Experience in an automotive environment is a bonus but not necessary.
If you would like to get in touch with us. Please fill out your details below.