Harley-Davidson® of Singapore has been operating since 1993, bringing joy to thousands via Motorcycles, Parts & Accessories, Motorcycles aftersales and MotorClothes. With more than 2 decades under the KOMOCO management, Harley-Davidson® of Singapore continues to share the brand's lifestyle and add valuable experiences to countless customers and strong supporters. If you're keen to join our team, email us at email@example.com
Join us as a Motor-Sales Executive at one of the most respected sales teams in the region.
· Selling the dream machines from the most iconic marque. Make sales through engagement and lead acquisitions.
· Engagement via showroom duties, roadshow events, road trips and personal outreach.
· Leads acquisition through social/digital campaigns crafted by the marketing department.
You'll need to eat, breathe and live motorcycling culture. A Class 2 riding license is mandatory. Only Singaporeans and PRs may apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted through email or mobile.
Join us as a Motorcycle Technician.
Roles & Responsibilities
• To provide customer service to a high standard by maintaining all the policies developed and set by the company
• To support all team members in the company by liaising on all customer matters to a level of excellence agreed with Harley-Davidson.
• To carry out mechanical and electrical repair along with service work, efficiently and safely completing all tasks to the manufacturer’s standards and customer’s satisfaction.
• To participate in the achievement of Retail, Internal, Trade and Warranty labor sales volume, and productive efficiency to planned targets.
• To identify/find additional service work and report to the Service Writer in order to assist the department reach its financial targets.
Requirement Knowledge in servicing and repairing bikes.
A Class 2 riding licence is mandatory.
Working days per week: 5.5 days per week.
Interested candidates, please apply in through emailing your CV to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified
If you would like to get in touch with us, please fill out your details below.